June 21, 2014

can't stop.

Hmm, when was it? Oh, yes I remember. I boldly volunteer to pick you to the jamming session and from then it sparks. What sparked actually? Well, I can't tell that it's an explainable feeling and I think someone should create a new word for it, yes?

Now where shall I start?

Okay, let's just cut it short.

I like you a lot too, I'm so embarrassed to admit it or tell it straightaway like you did to me. But I really really like you. I can't even think how we got here but I'm glad that I volunteered to pick you up that day, I really am.

It's just so wonderful that I met you. We got close quick and I don't know how but we just got close, very close I would say. Snap, just like that you know, in a blink of an eye. Days go by, we get one day older and another and yes, eventhough we are still new, I felt like I'm so into you.

You know what? It felt good knowing that you'd wait for me to give you a call, a whatsapp message or even and SMS. It also felt good knowing that you look forward for my invitation for lunch or dinner or even for roadtrip every single time. I'm glad that I'd be able to make you feel that and God knows how I don't want that to fade away.

Dear, if I can just say this, I don't care if you like it or not, I'm just so afraid of losing you, afraid that your hand is already at the door and just a step away to leave. I'm sorry if I am too quick, but this is just me with my end in mind. It feels wonderful knowing that you'd check on my whatsapp and hoping that I'd whatsapp you, it really is wonderful. But lately, I'm confused and I fell insecure. Please let me finish first before you even give the answer, yes?

Now I don't know if you are still waiting for me to whatsapp you, or give you a call? Now I don't know whether you'd check on my whatsapp status like you did previously. Is that because of the trust issue of yours?

I have been wondering all this while, of what names did you put me in your phonebook? Do you give me special names in your phone like I did for you? Do you ever long for my photos, or even wanted them in your phone like I do?

Do I haunt you in the day like you haunt mine?

Do I came in your sweet dreams like you came into mine?

Do I ever constantly made you want me for until God knows when, like you did to me?

I would want to have you in my phone. Photos I meant. I do not care if my phone is full with your pictures and photos and cute videos. I just don't care at all when it comes to you. I give sweet nickname to you in my phone. I would want people to know that you're my special something, unlike any of my other female homosapien friends. Do I make you feel like that? I hope I did dear.

It's still early to be hoping for all of this. But I feel a little sad that you did not even mentioned nor put our pictures/photos in you iG. Is this because of the other entity? You don't want that entity to discover about us, is that it? Hmm, well I guess so. But it's okay dear. Let me just remind you that I would want to get rid of that unwelcomed entity so badly, you know? You aware of that rite? You know that I'm so determined rite?

Anyway, I would like to apologize if all these creeps you out. But I don't want to let something very precious go away from my grip. I've had few encounter with a female homosapiens earlier in my life but this encounter with you is one of a kind. It feels nice, I felt loved, eventhough you never told me whether you love me or not, but I would want this to be in my life like forever.

I don't care if you have not loved me yet. I don't care if you have no plans to love me yet. I just can't stop thinking about you all the time even when I'm with my friend. I love your smile, your laughs, your chuckles, your jokes, your yawns, your burps, your perfections and imperfections. Maybe you'd say it's too early to say this, but I don't care. I really don't care. I'm a do-er and I will make it happen.

You will fall for me till' the end of time dear and I'm gonna make it happen.


P/S: Can I say that I love you? And if I can, would you say that you love me too?